The Best Wedding Planning on the Costa del Sol
We offer a bespoke wedding planning service that covers all your details from end to end that caters to all styles and budgets. We believe in offering a personal service and being with you every step of the way. With over 15 years of living in Spain and speaking the language we have the experience to help you plan your perfect overseas wedding, and specialise in the Costa del Sol from Malaga to Tarifa. Our full wedding planning service includes:
Before the Big Event…
- Bespoke venue finding service
- Spanish speaking staff
- Unlimited consultations
- Booking date with Church or Town Hall
- Legal assistance
- Ongoing communication with the bride and groom offering constant support
- Budget management
- Organising deposits and final payments
- Attendance at all meetings
- Selecting suppliers
- Organise transport
- Liaising with venues
- Accommodation for guests
- Planning decoration and theming
- Organising and liaising with suppliers:
- cake makers
- Attendance and conducting rehearsals
- Itinerary planning
- Wedding coordination on the day
On The Day
- Assist bride, groom, bridesmaids and best men
- Liaise, supervise and organise all suppliers
- Handle payments
- Assist guests
- Ensure everything runs smoothly
Remember: You are not alone!
We help dozens of brides and grooms plan their perfect overseas wedding every year. Talk to us and let’s see what we can accomplish together.
Personal consultations available throughout the process How we plan a wedding
Getting married abroad = Professional Wedding Planner Some questions we get asked...
Why hire a wedding planner on the Costa del Sol?
Beyond anything… local knowledge and language ability. Europe’s number one tourist destination for fun and the sun is home to some of the best wedding venues, hotels, and catering services in the world. But it is also full of establishments that come and go or just service the basic tourist. That said, it has taken us years to discover them and build the relationships necessary to ensure great deals and great execution.
Is Marbella, Puerto Banus, or Sotogrande too expensive?
Many people have heard of these incredible places or have visited them as a tourist a may have the impression that they are too exclusive or too expensive to plan an overseas wedding. Well this seem the case at first glance, but we have the experience and the contacts to provide you a number of options is obtaining the dream venue or event at your Spanish wedding.
Can you accommodate all my guests at my Spanish wedding?
Yes. The Costa del Sol offers a wide range of private and public accommodations that can meet any wedding guest list. In fact, historically there have been weddings here that invited several thousand guests as well others that rent luxury villas for a more private event and celebration.
I want to get married on the beach, is that possible?
Yes. We love beach weddings and with dozens and dozens of miles of beautiful Spanish coastline there are a great variety of locations and options. We have special caterers and providers that have all the equipment and services for a wonderful beach wedding. Plus we have exclusive relationships with many prestigious hotels that have direct beach access.
Do you help with parts of weddings or the entire process?
We prefer and work almost exclusively with clients that hire us for the entire wedding planning and execution process. We provide bespoke end to end wedding planning and our cost is paid by you. Not in commissions from wedding service providers like restaurants, venues, caterers, hotels, etc… This means that we work for you 100% percent without bias and take your true desires to heart at teach step of the process.
Why Use a Wedding Planner?
It takes a lot of time and hard work to pull a wedding together perfectly especially in a foreign country. A wedding planner is experienced, they know the right people to talk to, how to get the best prices, how to ensure that every single detail is prepared for your wedding.
- Budgeting: This is one of the hardest aspects of planning your wedding. A wedding planner knows how much things should cost, roughly what percentage of your budget will be spent in each area, whether, and when payments will need to be made in order to secure services or products.
- Venues: This is probably the single biggest challenge for all weddings; what is the right wedding venue for all my requirements? A wedding planner knows how to ask you the right questions and has the experience of hundreds of events and venues to provide a short list of options. This is a major time and money saver and one of our strongest services.
- Suppliers: It’s daunting to know how many suppliers are out there, a wedding planner knows who to trust and who is right for you. They can recommend suppliers they have worked with before and know how to get the best prices, and the best results from them.
- Deadlines: A wedding planner will keep track of all your deadlines and remind you when things need to be done and decided upon. Nothing will ever be missed, and there’s no danger that something won’t turn up on the day because of poor preparation.
- Time: Planning a wedding takes a lot of time, even more if you do everything yourself. Having a wedding planner is like having a personal assistant whose sole responsibility is to do all the running around for your wedding.
- Design and style: A wedding planner can help you define the look, style, mood and emotions you want to create. They can visualise what will work in your venue and know how to bring your desired mood to life.
- Details: A wedding planner does goes above and beyond all the tasks you would imagine they do, and also considers the finer details, such as mediate disputes with your family, tell you what flowers are in season on your wedding date, and much more that a venue co-ordinator or even you may think of.
- Local Expertise: A wedding planner with experience in organising weddings in Spain and speaks the language, can take care of everything for you, so you don’t have to deal with the worry or stress associated with planning your wedding in a foreign country.
- Discounted Rates: We charge no commissions to suppliers so you can save some money with the discounted rates we receive from our supplier contacts.
- Dedicated to you: As weddings are often planned a year in advance, hotel wedding planners go on holidays, take days off or leave the job, and you don’t want to change your wedding planner the week before the wedding! A dedicated wedding planner will not go on holidays, take days off neither leave the job. We will be there for you every step of the way.
Our clients are our greatest marketing Special days gone by...
- We were delighted with how the wedding came together and appreciated Louise's ability to pull together a team to create the look and feel we were going for on our day. She was a great point of interaction with the different suppliers and kept us informed regularly on progress. She went above and beyond to help with pre and post wedding celebrations and was very communicative throughout the whole planning process. Having her there on the day meant we could really just relax and enjoy ourselves!Jacinda and Craig, Married on July 7th, 2018 Finca La Conception, Weddings in Spain
- Hey Lou, now we’re home and finally settling down a bit, we just wanted to say a huge thank you to you for everything on our wedding day! We had a wonderful time (it was a very late or early finish at like 10am, eek!!) and you were a great help to that.Claire and Jon, Married on June 30th, 2018 Finca Al Limon, Weddings in Spain
- We spoke with several wedding planners but worked with only one. We highly recommend Louise Roper and her team. Forward, backwards, inside out and upside down, they know events. Louise is extremely organised, pays attention to detail, and is creative. She made us feel important and helped make our day incredibly special.Katherine and James, Married April, 2017 Weddings in Spain
- Dear Louise, just a little note to say how much we appreciated your help organizing our wedding. Getting married in another country can be difficult but you were always approachable and quick to respond so that we were never left wondering. I would absolutely recommend that people use your services. It has been a pleasure working with you and we truly appreciate everything you have done for us. Thanks again!Mary & Ronan, Married June, 2016 Marbella Wedding
- We had a wonderful, intimate wedding, completely organized by Louise. Thank you for making the planning of our day seamless and stress free. From the gorgeous church to the divine restaurant, our day was so special. Thanks again Louise for all your hard work.Stephanie and Shane, Married September, 2017 Estepona Wedding
- Dearest Louise, where do we start?!?!?! From the first time we started discussing our wedding ...we both knew that we had chosen the perfect wedding planner for us.Your relaxed, fun and enthusiastic style meant that we never got too stressed about anything and your consistent reassurances meant that we knew everything was always under control....exactly the day we had dreamed of. You literally blew us both away with what you achieved for us on the day.Mr & Mrs Lawrence Arnold, Married March, 2018 Mijas, Weddings in Spain
- Louise, thank you so much for ensuring our wedding day was amazing. Sean and I had the best day ever, everything ran perfect from start to finish on our wedding day. We were able to really relax and enjoy every moment with our friends and family. Thanks again!Aoife and Sean, Married June, 2018 La Cabane, Marbella Wedding