It’s all about being the best
Wedding Planner you can hope for!
Wedding Service Spain is based near Marbella on the Costa Del Sol, Spain. We have 15 years experience in arranging weddings from Nerja to Tarifa and inland Andalucia. Our professional wedding planning team can meet all your requirements to make your day spectacular! We even can deal with all legal information for civil or church weddings in Spain and Gibraltar. We provide an exclusive end to end service based on years of local knowledge and experience of Andalusia. We love offering you truly the most wonderful locations for your wedding as well as comprehensive and responsible providers across the Costa del Sol. Not to mention practical advice on all aspects of your day as we have helped hundreds of brides and grooms get down the isle, no matter the circumstances.
It is my pleasure as an UK Expat Spanish resident of the Costa del Sol and Marbella as well as a professional wedding planner to welcome you to planning the most satisfying event in your life.
Professional Wedding Planner
and Company Director
I was trained in Hotel and Catering Management at university and then decided to travel the world where I learnt to speak Spanish. I then spent several years working in the UK organizing large corporate events and weddings. My love of Spain and all things Spanish eventually brought me back to the Costa del Sol where I came to settle in 2003. After getting married in Marbella and raising my son, I returned to the industry I know and love…Wedding Planning.
WHO WE ARE. We are experts in beautifully crafted, created just-for-you celebrations. We are a bespoke wedding planning business that accepts a limited number of events each year. We believe in quality over quantity. We believe mastering logistics while balancing design in layers and layers of detail make us great planners and producers. We believe in leading with confidence, grace and style.
WHAT WE DO. We create forever memorable events. We believe in strict organisation leaving no room for stress during planning and especially come event day. We build relationships with our clients that can only be created with time, attention and care. We retain repeat business; from wedding bride to maid of honour to bridesmaids. Time and time again.
WHEN WE BEGIN. At all stages of the event planning process. Often at the very beginning when searching for the perfect venue or date. Our services are all inclusive and we strive to provide a one-stop solution for the dozens and dozens of details of planning an overseas wedding.
WHERE WE WORK. We are based in the heart of the Costa del Sol, Malaga, Spain in Marbella for the last 15 years and we know each and every corner of the region. We pride ourselves on the long standing relationships that we have built with local venues, caterers, cake makes, DJs, hotels, and many more. Plus, unlike other Spanish wedding planning services we do not make commissions with chosen providers. This allows us to be unbiased and have your true interest at heart in every decision you make.
WHY WE DO IT. Simply… because we love weddings. Weddings of all types, shapes, colours, and budgets. We also love the beauty and memories created in a Spanish overseas wedding. Having been married here ourselves we know how special the memories can be for everyone with these spectacular settings, great weather, and talented service providers.
Our clients are our greatest marketing Special days gone by...
- We spoke with several wedding planners but worked with only one. We highly recommend Louise Roper and her team. Forward, backwards, inside out and upside down, they know events. Louise is extremely organised, pays attention to detail, and is creative. She made us feel important and helped make our day incredibly special.Katherine and James, Married April, 2017 Weddings in Spain
- Hey Lou, now we’re home and finally settling down a bit, we just wanted to say a huge thank you to you for everything on our wedding day! We had a wonderful time (it was a very late or early finish at like 10am, eek!!) and you were a great help to that.Claire and Jon, Married on June 30th, 2018 Finca Al Limon, Weddings in Spain
- Louise, thank you so much for ensuring our wedding day was amazing. Sean and I had the best day ever, everything ran perfect from start to finish on our wedding day. We were able to really relax and enjoy every moment with our friends and family. Thanks again!Aoife and Sean, Married June, 2018 La Cabane, Marbella Wedding
- We had a wonderful, intimate wedding, completely organized by Louise. Thank you for making the planning of our day seamless and stress free. From the gorgeous church to the divine restaurant, our day was so special. Thanks again Louise for all your hard work.Stephanie and Shane, Married September, 2017 Estepona Wedding
- Dear Louise, just a little note to say how much we appreciated your help organizing our wedding. Getting married in another country can be difficult but you were always approachable and quick to respond so that we were never left wondering. I would absolutely recommend that people use your services. It has been a pleasure working with you and we truly appreciate everything you have done for us. Thanks again!Mary & Ronan, Married June, 2016 Marbella Wedding
- Dearest Louise, where do we start?!?!?! From the first time we started discussing our wedding ...we both knew that we had chosen the perfect wedding planner for us.Your relaxed, fun and enthusiastic style meant that we never got too stressed about anything and your consistent reassurances meant that we knew everything was always under control....exactly the day we had dreamed of. You literally blew us both away with what you achieved for us on the day.Mr & Mrs Lawrence Arnold, Married March, 2018 Mijas, Weddings in Spain
- We were delighted with how the wedding came together and appreciated Louise's ability to pull together a team to create the look and feel we were going for on our day. She was a great point of interaction with the different suppliers and kept us informed regularly on progress. She went above and beyond to help with pre and post wedding celebrations and was very communicative throughout the whole planning process. Having her there on the day meant we could really just relax and enjoy ourselves!Jacinda and Craig, Married on July 7th, 2018 Finca La Conception, Weddings in Spain