Wonderful Spanish Wedding Venues in Southern Spain San Pedro de Alcántara Wedding Venues
A VIBRANT, THRIVING TOWN WHICH IS STILL ESSENTIALLY SPANISH
San Pedro de Alcántara is a flourishing town found only 10 minutes West of Marbella yet has held its community fascinate in spite of a significant ascent in prevalence and offices a short ways from Marbella, 5 from Puerto Banús, a little ways from Estepona and a little ways from Malaga or Gibraltar air terminal, it has become an awesome area having everything yet peaceful and comfortable.
The main attraction of the town is the completed Boulevard de San Pedro. A long and wide walkway, with footbridges, cycle ways, an amphitheater, wellsprings, a lot of play territories, 3 great bar/eateries and with customary occasions and road showcases, the street has quickly turned into the spot to go for San Pedro inhabitants and visitors.
CHOOSE A WEDDING VENUE AND TELL US ABOUT YOUR NEEDS
- Luxury beachfront hotel on Marbella’s Golden Mile
- Several gorgeous wedding settings
- Superb reputation for 5 star service
- 3 outdoor swimming pools
- Exclusive beach club with sea views
- 7 miles of golden sandy beaches
- Beautiful botanical gardens
- Modern dining courtyard
- Exclusive nightclub
- Guest accommodation
ASK ABOUT OUR MARBELLA WEDDING VENUES
Marbella is home to the best beaches, villas, restaurants, and hotels Planning a Wedding
The initial step to arranging your wedding in Spain or anywhere else is to find the perfect venue and location. Once you have made this decision the fun really begins and everything else will fall into place as with our help you start to plan your dream wedding day.
WSS Wedding Planners work with numerous venues on the Costa del Sol, Spain, ensuring we can locate the ideal wedding location for all your needs and budgets. From Rustic settings with glorious mountain and sea views to beach Clubs, boutique hotels and more lavish Villas there is a venue for every style and budget.
Booking your wedding venue through WSS Wedding Planners means peace of mind as we will ensure that the contracts with the venues are clear and signed by both parties. We continuously liaise with all venues to check the details for your wedding day and to ensure the planning is fun and stress free as it should be from the beginning.
Booking direct with a venue is never less expensive than through WSS Wedding Planners but can cause a lot more problems! Event managers at venues are not wedding planners they will only do a certain amount for your wedding day. The rest is left up to you and can be quite daunting when you are planning a wedding from another country.
Information that is good to know! Learn more about Marbella
From the pedestrianized road extends north to the congregation square with its really nearby church. The road is fixed with many bistros for viewing the world pass by just as famous and chic bars, for example, La Sala and other increasingly Spanish tapas bars. With a lot of shops, banks, general stores just as rec centers and wellbeing and magnificence offices, everything in San Pedro is inside a 5 or 10 minute stroll down its winding boulevards.
South from the road, along a wide tree lined road is the shoreline, with a wide and long promenade with a similarly roomy shoreline. With a lot of beachside bars and eateries – “chiringuitos” – it’s a well known spot on a late spring day and at the ends of the week in the warm and radiant winter days.
San Pedro likewise has the refinement of facilitating the previous summer reasonable (feria) in Andalucia, praising its benefactor Saint amid the second week in October.
Inside a short drive is the little white town of Benahavís and the magnificence of the Sierra de Las Nieves and Serrania de Ronda characteristic parks, with a lot of climbing and mountain biking trails just as pretty white towns and phenomenal view.
A refreshingly un-spoilt town, with late advancements just adding to the energy and intrigue of the town, San Pedro de Alcántara is a standout amongst the most requested areas on the Costa del Sol for property deals, long haul rentals just as being massively prevalent due its helpful area as summer occasion goal.
San Pedro’s 2 km long flawlessly tiled promenade is wide and superb. You can appreciate the blend of lavish gardens on one side of the pathway and wide sandy shorelines on the other. There are a few chiringuitos and shoreline bars right along, most by far of which represent considerable authority in the genuine Spanish Mediterranean cooking including paella and new fish. Know that Spanish families love to assemble for their Sunday feast (which is known to last as long as 4 hours), so book your table ahead of time in these eateries!
San Pedro’s coast has a few wonderful shorelines. Close to Guadalmina Baja (south area of the urbanization), you can discover the Guadalmina shoreline. 1,600 meters in length and 30 meters wide, this charming shoreline offers heaps of room for no particular reason in the sun! San Pedro shoreline, arranged in San Pedro, is another flawlessly engaging alternative. This ocean bank is 1 km long and 35 meters wide, notwithstanding, because of an ongoing recovery venture, the sand is a medium dim shading. Like most shorelines on the coast you can lease stream skis, practice water sports, or just go for a dunk in the warm Mediterranean.
A few landmarks places of worship still stay major recorded focal points in San Pedro. The Bóvedas are a little accumulation of Roman remnants going back to the III century. The size and state of the rest of the stones have persuaded that the Bóvedas used to be Roman showers. Close by the Roman showers is La Torre Vigia Las Bóvedas, a pinnacle which was worked from the stone taken from La Bóveda ruin in the late sixteenth century. History specialists trust that the pinnacle filled in as a security insurance against North Africa. The Bóvedas are situated between the Poplar Creek and the Guadalmina River – only 500 meters from the Basilica de la Vega del Mar. which is likewise a vacation destination being another Roman ruin that goes back to the IV century.
An enchanting spot to visit is the Plaza de la Iglesia, worked in the XIX century with a centerpoint of a white provincial style church worked by the Marqués del Duero himself in 1866. The square is encompassed by numerous nearby bars and is an ideal spot for unwinding or a beverage. The court is additionally home to San Pedro’s Ayuntamiento (Town Hall), for this town – in spite of the fact that a piece of the Marbella district, has its very own city hall leader and advisors.
San Pedro has a beguiling road advertise each Thursday morning on the town’s carnival. This common Spanish market is an extraordinary method to enjoy the Spanish experience. You can purchase nearby deliver, handcrafted artworks and gems, garments and significantly more.
San Pedro is a standout amongst the best places on the coast to rehearse sport. It has a city sport focus where you can appreciate for all intents and purposes any game. The inside has offices for football, volleyball, tennis, vigorous, exercise center, swimming and that’s just the beginning! The prestigious Club de Padel y Tenis de Nueva Alcantara is one of San Pedro’s significant racket sport center points. Situated on CN340 km 171.5, this game club has a rec center, move, oar and tennis offices and even its very own beautician!
San Pedro is likewise known for its choice and well kept greens. This game is incredibly mainstream and due to the coast’s microclimate can be played all year. Guadalmina Golf Club is excellent and has a tennis court, extensive pool, and an incredible eatery. In case you’re new to golf, why not attempt and hit a couple of balls at the Guadalmina driving reach (found near the Barceló Hotel). Also, when you become weary, all things considered, the driving reach has a very much loaded bar kept running by nearby occupants.
In the event that playing golf is just not for you, attempt Cable Ski Marbella. Situated by the driving reach in Guadalmina Alta, this phenomenal club offers wakeboard, kneeboard, and water-ski exercises.
villas, restaurants, palaces, hotels, beach fronts, mountains, gardens See some of our Marbella Wedding Venues in more detail!
Our clients are our greatest marketing Special days gone by...
- We were delighted with how the wedding came together and appreciated Louise's ability to pull together a team to create the look and feel we were going for on our day. She was a great point of interaction with the different suppliers and kept us informed regularly on progress. She went above and beyond to help with pre and post wedding celebrations and was very communicative throughout the whole planning process. Having her there on the day meant we could really just relax and enjoy ourselves!Jacinda and Craig, Married on July 7th, 2018 Finca La Conception, Weddings in Spain
- Hey Lou, now we’re home and finally settling down a bit, we just wanted to say a huge thank you to you for everything on our wedding day! We had a wonderful time (it was a very late or early finish at like 10am, eek!!) and you were a great help to that.Claire and Jon, Married on June 30th, 2018 Finca Al Limon, Weddings in Spain
- We spoke with several wedding planners but worked with only one. We highly recommend Louise Roper and her team. Forward, backwards, inside out and upside down, they know events. Louise is extremely organised, pays attention to detail, and is creative. She made us feel important and helped make our day incredibly special.Katherine and James, Married April, 2017 Weddings in Spain
- Dear Louise, just a little note to say how much we appreciated your help organizing our wedding. Getting married in another country can be difficult but you were always approachable and quick to respond so that we were never left wondering. I would absolutely recommend that people use your services. It has been a pleasure working with you and we truly appreciate everything you have done for us. Thanks again!Mary & Ronan, Married June, 2016 Marbella Wedding
- We had a wonderful, intimate wedding, completely organized by Louise. Thank you for making the planning of our day seamless and stress free. From the gorgeous church to the divine restaurant, our day was so special. Thanks again Louise for all your hard work.Stephanie and Shane, Married September, 2017 Estepona Wedding
- Dearest Louise, where do we start?!?!?! From the first time we started discussing our wedding ...we both knew that we had chosen the perfect wedding planner for us.Your relaxed, fun and enthusiastic style meant that we never got too stressed about anything and your consistent reassurances meant that we knew everything was always under control....exactly the day we had dreamed of. You literally blew us both away with what you achieved for us on the day.Mr & Mrs Lawrence Arnold, Married March, 2018 Mijas, Weddings in Spain
- Louise, thank you so much for ensuring our wedding day was amazing. Sean and I had the best day ever, everything ran perfect from start to finish on our wedding day. We were able to really relax and enjoy every moment with our friends and family. Thanks again!Aoife and Sean, Married June, 2018 La Cabane, Marbella Wedding