Perfect Spanish Wedding Venues in the heart of the Costa del Sol Marbella Wedding Venues
Marbella boasts some of the best beaches Malaga has to offer for a wedding. You can’t go wrong with a Marbella wedding venue for you and your guests as luxury and professionalism are synonymous to the people that live and work here.
From the beautiful Old Town with its orange trees in Plaza de Naranjas, to Puerto Banus marina, which offers fine dining, designer shopping and private yacht hire. There are miles of golden sandy beaches with Beach Clubs (modern and rustic) for those perfect sand, sea and sunset photographs.
CHOOSE A WEDDING VENUE AND TELL US ABOUT YOUR NEEDS
- Luxury beachfront hotel on Marbella’s Golden Mile
- Several gorgeous wedding settings
- Superb reputation for 5 star service
- 3 outdoor swimming pools
- Exclusive beach club with sea views
- 7 miles of golden sandy beaches
- Beautiful botanical gardens
- Modern dining courtyard
- Exclusive nightclub
- Guest accommodation
ASK ABOUT OUR MARBELLA WEDDING VENUES
Marbella is home to the best beaches, villas, restaurants, and hotels Planning a Wedding
The initial step to arranging your wedding in Spain or anywhere else is to find the perfect venue and location. Once you have made this decision the fun really begins and everything else will fall into place as with our help you start to plan your dream wedding day.
WSS Wedding Planners work with numerous venues on the Costa del Sol, Spain, ensuring we can locate the ideal wedding location for all your needs and budgets. From Rustic settings with glorious mountain and sea views to beach Clubs, boutique hotels and more lavish Villas there is a venue for every style and budget.
Booking your wedding venue through WSS Wedding Planners means peace of mind as we will ensure that the contracts with the venues are clear and signed by both parties. We continuously liaise with all venues to check the details for your wedding day and to ensure the planning is fun and stress free as it should be from the beginning.
Booking direct with a venue is never less expensive than through WSS Wedding Planners but can cause a lot more problems! Event managers at venues are not wedding planners they will only do a certain amount for your wedding day. The rest is left up to you and can be quite daunting when you are planning a wedding from another country.
Information that is good to know! Learn more about Marbella
Marbella is, point of fact, one of the Costa del Sol’s significant visitor focuses, because of the high caliber of the offices and administrations it gives. Puerto Banús, one of the fundamental central focuses for holiday makers in the town, houses a selective relaxation zone inside the amazing marina. Be that as it may, Marbella is likewise a heaven for golf players. Twelve heavenly courses enable the golfer to play the game before the stunning setting given by the ocean and the mountains. The noteworthy piece of town, sitting on a delightful sound, protects dazzling corners of a normally Andalusian flavor, with whitewashed houses and orange trees decorating the roads and squares. A perfect setting for examining any of the delicious formulas of the neighborhood cooking.
Marbella is deservedly one of the Costa del Sol’s prime goals. Its magnificent atmosphere, shorelines, characteristic environment and its Andalucian charm are only a portion of the innumerable attractions which this town on the Málaga coast offers. Clear confirmation of the high caliber of its foundation is Puerto Banús, a standout amongst the most meaningful spots in Marbella. Encompassed by highly sought after boat docks in its protective harbour, this renowned marina every year takes care of probably some of the greatest and most luxurious yachts on the planet. Its offices likewise offer a select relaxation region made up of eateries, business premises and shops selling the huge universal architect names and extravagant things.
From Cabopino to Guadalmina, Marbella offers the guest 26 kilometers of delightful coastline with a progression of sun-soaked shorelines furnished with a wide range of architecture, which incorporate current lodgings, private edifices, shops and eateries. The shorelines of San Pedro de Alcántara, a noteworthy populace focus under ten kilometers from Marbella, are a fine case of the equalization struck among nature and vacationer improvement.
The individuals who lean toward water sports will discover the town has three marinas where they can enjoy various water sports.
Marbella has a few riding schools, social clubs and different offices to suit the most fluctuated tastes. With this and the stunning mountain range of Sierra Blanca there are a wide range of outdoor activities available.
At the foot of the Sierra Blanca slopes, on a delightful narrows, is Marbella’s notable quarter. A superb design which shows its regularly Andalusian appeal through flawless whitewashed façades enhanced with grilles and geraniums or the orange trees which jump up everywhere.
The core of the town is square de Los Naranjos, from the Renaissance time frame, flanked by respectable structures, for example, the City Hall (16thcentury) and the old Chief Magistrate’s Office (seventeenth century).
In the little church square you will locate the Greater Church of la Encarnación, worked in the sixteenth century. In this equivalent setting stands one of the two towers which shaped piece of the city’s old Arab post, from the ninth century.
Declaration to the city’s Roman roots are the numerous archeological destinations to be found in the territory, remarkable among which are the Paleochristian basilica of Vega del Mar, the Roman showers of Guadalmina or the Roman manor of Río Verde.
The significant social idea of Marbella is finished by the Spanish Contemporary Engraving Museum, viewed as the most imperative of its sort in Spain. Arranged in the Hospital Bazán (sixteenth century), it houses a fascinating accumulation of etchings from the nineteenth and twentieth hundreds of years, with works by fabulous experts of the stature of Picasso, Miró or Dalí.
Seared fish, “ajoblanco” (cold soup with almonds, oil and garlic) or “gazpacho” are a portion of the delectable recommendations from Marbella’s food. Under the Designation of Origin Málaga standard, phenomenal sweet pastry wines are created.
From Marbella’s logbook of celebrations, it merits featuring the Fair and Festivals of San Bernabé, which are held amid the principal half of June. The program incorporates shows, bullfighting celebrations and different exercises.
Sacred Week and the celebrations to pay tribute to Marbella’s benefactor holy person, San Pedro de Alcántara, which occur in October, are other red letter days.
Innumerable journeys can be produced using Marbella up and down the Costa del Sol. A couple of kilometers from town is Mijas, a customary mountain town whose coastline has a lot to offer the vacationer. Torremolinos, Estepona, Benalmádena and Fuengirola are different areas with a profound established vacationer convention.
The regular environment give staggering scenes in the Sierra de las Nieves Nature Reserve, in the core of the slopes of Ronda. Somewhere down in the Sierra Blanca slopes, extremely close Marbella, are Istán, a town well known for its springs, and Ojén, of extraordinary environmental riches.
villas, restaurants, palaces, hotels, beach fronts, mountains, gardens See some of our Marbella Wedding Venues in more detail!
Our clients are our greatest marketing Special days gone by...
- We were delighted with how the wedding came together and appreciated Louise's ability to pull together a team to create the look and feel we were going for on our day. She was a great point of interaction with the different suppliers and kept us informed regularly on progress. She went above and beyond to help with pre and post wedding celebrations and was very communicative throughout the whole planning process. Having her there on the day meant we could really just relax and enjoy ourselves!Jacinda and Craig, Married on July 7th, 2018 Finca La Conception, Weddings in Spain
- Hey Lou, now we’re home and finally settling down a bit, we just wanted to say a huge thank you to you for everything on our wedding day! We had a wonderful time (it was a very late or early finish at like 10am, eek!!) and you were a great help to that.Claire and Jon, Married on June 30th, 2018 Finca Al Limon, Weddings in Spain
- We spoke with several wedding planners but worked with only one. We highly recommend Louise Roper and her team. Forward, backwards, inside out and upside down, they know events. Louise is extremely organised, pays attention to detail, and is creative. She made us feel important and helped make our day incredibly special.Katherine and James, Married April, 2017 Weddings in Spain
- Dear Louise, just a little note to say how much we appreciated your help organizing our wedding. Getting married in another country can be difficult but you were always approachable and quick to respond so that we were never left wondering. I would absolutely recommend that people use your services. It has been a pleasure working with you and we truly appreciate everything you have done for us. Thanks again!Mary & Ronan, Married June, 2016 Marbella Wedding
- We had a wonderful, intimate wedding, completely organized by Louise. Thank you for making the planning of our day seamless and stress free. From the gorgeous church to the divine restaurant, our day was so special. Thanks again Louise for all your hard work.Stephanie and Shane, Married September, 2017 Estepona Wedding
- Dearest Louise, where do we start?!?!?! From the first time we started discussing our wedding ...we both knew that we had chosen the perfect wedding planner for us.Your relaxed, fun and enthusiastic style meant that we never got too stressed about anything and your consistent reassurances meant that we knew everything was always under control....exactly the day we had dreamed of. You literally blew us both away with what you achieved for us on the day.Mr & Mrs Lawrence Arnold, Married March, 2018 Mijas, Weddings in Spain
- Louise, thank you so much for ensuring our wedding day was amazing. Sean and I had the best day ever, everything ran perfect from start to finish on our wedding day. We were able to really relax and enjoy every moment with our friends and family. Thanks again!Aoife and Sean, Married June, 2018 La Cabane, Marbella Wedding