INLAND WEDDING VENUES
If you want a rural retreat wedding in the beautiful Andalucian countryside near Marbella we have some incredible Spanish and modern venues.
The view from the Village of Gaucin is no less than spectacular as on a clear day you can see the Atlas Mountains of Morocco and the Rock of Gibraltar. The castle is perched on the top of the mountain and available for ceremonies for smaller groups.
To say that Casares is beautiful is an understatement. Most of the white villages are beautiful but there is something very special about the sight of Casares. It is hard to believe that this enchanting, typical village is only nine miles from the hustle and bustle of the coast.
Monda is a tiny town in the mountains just inland from the Costa del Sol.
Situated past Ojén on the A-355, it lies in a mountain valley at 365m and has a population of less than 2,000. It is well-linked by road with Marbella, just 15km away, as well as Coin and Cartama (for Malaga). The village’s dominant feature, which stands out for miles around, is the large stone building which stands atop the tree-covered hill above the village.
ASK ABOUT OUR INLAND WEDDING VENUES
Our clients are our greatest marketing Special days gone by...
- We were delighted with how the wedding came together and appreciated Louise's ability to pull together a team to create the look and feel we were going for on our day. She was a great point of interaction with the different suppliers and kept us informed regularly on progress. She went above and beyond to help with pre and post wedding celebrations and was very communicative throughout the whole planning process. Having her there on the day meant we could really just relax and enjoy ourselves!Jacinda and Craig, Married on July 7th, 2018 Finca La Conception, Weddings in Spain
- Hey Lou, now we’re home and finally settling down a bit, we just wanted to say a huge thank you to you for everything on our wedding day! We had a wonderful time (it was a very late or early finish at like 10am, eek!!) and you were a great help to that.Claire and Jon, Married on June 30th, 2018 Finca Al Limon, Weddings in Spain
- We spoke with several wedding planners but worked with only one. We highly recommend Louise Roper and her team. Forward, backwards, inside out and upside down, they know events. Louise is extremely organised, pays attention to detail, and is creative. She made us feel important and helped make our day incredibly special.Katherine and James, Married April, 2017 Weddings in Spain
- Dear Louise, just a little note to say how much we appreciated your help organizing our wedding. Getting married in another country can be difficult but you were always approachable and quick to respond so that we were never left wondering. I would absolutely recommend that people use your services. It has been a pleasure working with you and we truly appreciate everything you have done for us. Thanks again!Mary & Ronan, Married June, 2016 Marbella Wedding
- We had a wonderful, intimate wedding, completely organized by Louise. Thank you for making the planning of our day seamless and stress free. From the gorgeous church to the divine restaurant, our day was so special. Thanks again Louise for all your hard work.Stephanie and Shane, Married September, 2017 Estepona Wedding
- Dearest Louise, where do we start?!?!?! From the first time we started discussing our wedding ...we both knew that we had chosen the perfect wedding planner for us.Your relaxed, fun and enthusiastic style meant that we never got too stressed about anything and your consistent reassurances meant that we knew everything was always under control....exactly the day we had dreamed of. You literally blew us both away with what you achieved for us on the day.Mr & Mrs Lawrence Arnold, Married March, 2018 Mijas, Weddings in Spain
- Louise, thank you so much for ensuring our wedding day was amazing. Sean and I had the best day ever, everything ran perfect from start to finish on our wedding day. We were able to really relax and enjoy every moment with our friends and family. Thanks again!Aoife and Sean, Married June, 2018 La Cabane, Marbella Wedding